The winners were:
- Erin Kennedy (1st class) correctly idenitified all the fruit & vegetable seeds
- Alex Jackson, Nathan Phoenix & Calum O Neill constructed the most successful paper airplanes in 2nd class.
- Roy Eze, Sam Jackson & Hannah Sheridan were the successful aiplane engineers from 1st Class
- Isabella Danila, Edie Murphy & David Byrne sourced the largest potatoes in the entire school.
- 23 pupils correctly guessed the pumpkin weight as 3kgs.
1st and 2nd classes enjoyed science stations in the hall where they explored amongst other things magnets, thumb prints, floating & sinking and identifying fruit and vegetables. A big hit was the "Yawning Table" where the pupils explored whether yawning is contagious-the general consensus being that yes indeed it is!
Thanks to Mrs Bouzzah who oversaw our Science Fortnight with her usual enthusiasm and excitement.